RTO site is located at the feet of “Bhujio Dungar” in the west of Bhuj city spreading in 79.30 Hectare area. It is on higher elevation and overlooks the city. It is well connected with Gandhinagar Highway and Gandhidham.
The salient features of the site are as below:
- Total Residential Plots – 705
- Total allotted Plots – 698
- Total Commercial shops – 619
- Road Length – 7.25 Km
- Water Supply Network – 8.94 Km.
- Sewerage Network – 9.26 Km.
- Total 45 residential houses constructed by BAPS NGO.
- The width of roads is 7.5 m, 9 m. and 18 m with pavement.
Following details represent the categorisation of plots as per area.
|Area of Plots||Total Number of Plots|
An area reserved for various other facilities at site is as below:
|Aanganwadi||03 plots (aprox 500 sq.mt.)|
|Primary school||2112.00 sq.mt|
|Commercial center||17971.72 sq.mt|
|Public use||8689.28 sq.mt.|
|Water body||39650.15 sq.mt.|
RTO relocation site is linked with 36.0 mt. and 18.0 mt. wide roads as proposed in development plan of Bhuj.