SITUATION BEFORE TP SCHEMES IMPLEMENTATION
- Unorganized haphazard plots
- Insufficient and narrow Roads and approaches
- Insufficient open spaces
- Encroachment in majority of Open spaces.
- No follow up of building control regulations.
- Lack of open spaces and margins.
SITUATION AFTER TP SCHEMES IMPLEMENTATION
- TP Scheme is the micro level planning tool under the Gujarat Town Planning and Urban Development Act, 1976.
- The Gamtal (Old city) area was taken under TP scheme after the devastated earthquake of 2001.
- Various planning initiatives
- widening of existing roads,
- new roads,
- linkages with outskirt region,
- reconstitution of haphazard plots
- Fastest ever planning.
- First ever experiment with urban renewal of the entire Gamtal.
- Immediate implementation.
- Humanitarian approach :
- Plots for Tenants.
- Plots for unauthorized settlements.
- Temporary arrangements for those affected.
- Permanent planning.
- Green Approach :
- Efforts to transplant or save trees getting affected in road widening.
- Afforestation planned in the relocation sites.
DETAILS OF TOWN PLANNING SCHEMES AT BHUJ
|SR NO||T.P.SCHEME DETAILS||NOTIFICATION||MAP||FORM-F|
|1||Town Planning Scheme No. 01||View||Map||Form-F|
|2||Town Planning Scheme No. 02||View||Map||Form-F|
|3||Town Planning Scheme No. 03||View||Map||Form-F|
|4||Town Planning Scheme No. 04||View||Map||Form-F|
|5||Town Planning Scheme No. 05||View||Map||Form-F|
|6||Town Planning Scheme No. 06||View||Map||Form-F|
|7||Town Planning Scheme No. 07||View||Map||Form-F|
|8||Town Planning Scheme No. 08||View||Map||Form-F|